PROTECTING YOUR WOOD
Instructions for using our all-natural wood care products for protecting your cutting boards, butcher blocks and hard wood products.
CLEANING YOUR WOOD
Nobody likes dirty wood...so always maintain strict hygiene standards when it comes to cutting boards and butcher blocks, or whatever type of wood you are cleaning.
WOOD WASHSHOP NOW
LUBING YOUR WOOD
What's almost worse than dirty wood? Dry wood. Dry wood can lead to splitting and cracking which can let germs and unfriendly things into your wood.
WOOD LUBESHOP NOW
WAXING YOUR WOOD
If someone tells you that waxing your wood is wrong, well; then tell them they are out of their mind. Protected wood keeps all kinds of nasty things away.
WOOD WAXSHOP NOW
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS
CUTTING BOARDSSHOP NOW
Caring for your hard wood products is essential for long term usability. Just a little bit of care will go a long way in making sure your cutting board or butcher block will bring you years of use.
- 1. Always clean your cutting board or butcher block top immediately after use to prevent stains and odors from setting in.
- 2. Avoid using harsh chemicals, bleach, or abrasive cleaners on wooden boards, as they can damage the wood.
- 3. Never soak wooden boards in water or put them in the dishwasher, as excessive moisture can cause warping or cracking.
- 4. Regularly oil or moisturize your cutting board or butcher block top to prevent it from drying out and to maintain its appearance.
- 5. Store the board in a dry, well-ventilated area when not in use to prevent moisture buildup.